Mobile Menu is not moving down

I am trying to fix the mobile menu for http://–website–/. I have gotten it to work on all the pages, but the home page.
When you click on the menu button (in mobile) it scrolls down, but it does not move the content down so the menu is on top of the image and text. I have tried to update the CSS, but everything I seem to add, does not work…
Is there a line of CSS which will allow this to work?

…if you need login info, I can provide that… Thank you so much

Hey @johnsonmm,

You’ve made your navbar absolute positioned so it does not take up space hence it could not push the content. There is no solution to this but to apply the position only on desktop or use this code to apply relative position on mobile.

@media (max-width:979px) {
    .masthead .x-navbar {
        position: relative !important;
        background-color: #29362d !important;
    }
}

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you SO much!! I really appreciate your help! AMAZING as usual!

Thanks so much

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.