Hello,
I tried the X Theme Pro for the first time and the mobile menu is now gone … I can’t find the right solution, I tried a few things from the forum, but nothing is helping.
Greetings
Dominik
Hello,
I tried the X Theme Pro for the first time and the mobile menu is now gone … I can’t find the right solution, I tried a few things from the forum, but nothing is helping.
Greetings
Dominik
Hello @DoHat,
Thanks for asking. 
I see that in Header builder Navigation Inline element is set to hide on mobile devices. That’s the reason why it’s not showing up on mobile. https://cloudup.com/cXCA-9SMLX8
I suggest you to use Navigation Dropdown element and under Customize > Hide During Breakpoints > Select Desktop and Laptop so that hamburger icon show up only on mobile devices.
Thanks.
Thank you 
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.