Hi there my URL is www.wellrigged.com.
I’m using Ethos and Like it. One problem I see is that the drop down mobile menu is blank. Desktop version is fine. How do I get menu items to appear properly in the mobiil drop down menu?
Thanks
Hi @wellrigged,
Thanks for writing in.
The menu is there however it is not clear because it is color white, same as the background.
To fix it, add this code in your X > Theme Options > CSS:
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed {
color: rgb(218, 79, 79);
}
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed:hover {
color: #9c3737;
}
Change the hex color to change the color that you want.
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Thanks that did the trick
You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.