Mobile Menu goes to the middle

Hi Team,
I have added some CSS code to keep the menu toggle on the right side on mobile, this causes the links to go all the way in the middle. How can I avoid this so the menu links are shown as in the desktop version?
Thanks.

Hi There,

Seems like you forgot to provide your URL.

Thanks!

Hello @Maruf,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 500px) {.el16.x-menu .x-anchor, .el30.x-menu .x-anchor{float: left;}}

Thanks.

Hi Prasant, I added the CSS as per instructions but the problem is not resolved!

Just to make clear, what I meant was that I have to scroll down down to be able to see the links, somehow the links are pushed down and position half way through the page itself.

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS

.x-modal-content-outer {
    height: 100vh !important;
}

Hope it helps!

Great, thanks!!! I had another query, but resolved it myself.
Cheers!

Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.