Mobile Menu getting cut off when expanded on X theme

I’m having an issue with the mobile menu . When I hit the button to expand the menu it works fine and the basic menu items show up. But when I expand one of those to see the sub-menu items the height of the menu stays the same, and any items beyond that height are cut off. The menu won’t scroll or collapse back when this happens.

How can I fix this?

http://rotary7550.org/

Hi There,

Upon checking, I can see there’s something that setting up height on the menu. X theme is updated but your still using X shortcodes. Please note that X shortcode functionality is already added on Cornerstone plugin. Try to deactivate X shortcode plugin and then make sure X theme is validated. Visit X theme homepage so Cornerstone will be installed automatically. See our changelog here: https://theme.co/changelog/ for more details. Let us know how this goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.