Mobile Menu Error

Hi there,

Whilst I appreciate this has been well documented, is there a video walk through that I could watch as CSS / JS is not my strong suit

Stuff like this is a touch over whelming:

@media (max-width: 979px) {
.mob-dis {
display: block !important;
}
}

thanks, chris

Hi Chris,

I would like to check but your site is currently under construction.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

I’ve attached the necessary info

thanks,
chris

Hi There,

I suggest you to use the Navigation Collapsed element instead:

The Navigation Dropdown is not suite for mobile version.

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.