Hey guys,
When I use the Customizer the Mobile dropdown seems fine, but on Mobile phones for both myself and the client the dropdown does not work at all.
Please could you guys have a look!
PS* I have tried to check for updates / CSS conflicts etc.
Hey guys,
When I use the Customizer the Mobile dropdown seems fine, but on Mobile phones for both myself and the client the dropdown does not work at all.
Please could you guys have a look!
PS* I have tried to check for updates / CSS conflicts etc.
Hi There,
To fix this issue, please try adding this custom JS under X > Theme Options > JS:
jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
$("li.menu-item-82 > a").on('click touchend', function(event) {
event.preventDefault();
$(".sub-menu.sm-0").toggleClass('in');
if( $(".sub-menu.sm-0").hasClass('in') ){
$(".sub-menu.sm-0").css('height', 'auto');
} else {
$(".sub-menu.sm-0").css('height', '0px');
}
});
});
Hope it helps 
DUDE you are a champ thank you that worked 100% 
You’re most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.