Mobile menu doesn't expand Cornerstone 6 problem

Hi,

With cornerstone version 6.1.4 the mobile menu on our site doesn’t expand anymore. With version 5.xx it still works. I don’t know how long this is going on.
The site: https://exelix.nl
I can’t find u plugin that is causing the problem.
The div .x-nav-wrap-mobile has an inline style height= 0. This keeps the menu closed.

Can you please help me?

Regards,
Otto

Hello Otto,

Thanks for writing in! Do you have any modifications added in your child theme? Please check out and troubleshoot the most common issues that could be causing this:

If none if helping, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Otto,

I have checked and found that the child theme is the reason behind your issue. I would suggest you check the custom code in the child theme which might be the reason behind your issue. Please remember that supporting to the custom coding or modified child theme out of the scope of Theme Support. If you are not proficient on this, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you on this or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

Thank you for the quick reply. I followed your list and found the problem. A css rule in the child theme.

Thank you. You have found it quickly. Thank you for the help.

Hi Otto,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.