Mobile menu does work only one time

Hello,

the mobile menu on some of our customers websites does not work anymore (neither on mobile device nor on mobile view in Firefox and Chrome). When you click on the mobile menu button and close it for the first time it works quiet fine. Afterwards it is not possible to open the mobile menu again (without refreshing the page).

How can we fix that?

Best regards

Hey @knowmates,

Thanks for reaching out!

I check your website and I was able to find the issue you’ve described. There could be a custom code or plugin conflict that affects your hamburger menu functionality.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hello @marc_a,

I just fixed the problem. It was caused by a JS customization that worked in former versions of the X theme.

Thanks and best regards

Hey @knowmates,

You’re welcome and we’re glad that it is now working fine on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.