Mobile menu display

I need the css for making the mobile menu display in front of iframe content.

I know what it took to make the navbar display in desktop view - .x-navbar {z-index: 99999;}

Please advise. Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

http://leawoodedc.org/business/available-sites/ *I need to get this resolved asap if possible. Been waiting for a couple days. I have 34 sites I am doing the same integration on and this is becoming a HUGE issue for us. Thank you.

****View it on a phone because the issue does not make itself known using the tools in cornerstone.

Hi There,

Because the background color of the mobile menu is transparent. To fix it, please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.x-nav-wrap.mobile {
    background-color: #fff;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.