Mobile menu disappears

Hi, on my site, the mobile menu sometimes disappears after scrolling around the page for a bit. I have included a video here.

My site is https://summer.animerevolution.ca
I’m using pro 5.1.5

Thank you in advance for the help.

Hello @mrcanngo,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that there is an issue with the z-index, I would suggest you go to the Header Bar and set the z-index as 99999

mainheader-Header-Builder-Pro (5)

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Header URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I did as you suggested with 1 adjustment, I put it as 99998 (because I need it to show behind the footer when scrolling to the bottom). The issue unfortunately did not resolve itself. I have added the details to the secure note as you requested.

Thank you for the help.

Hello Can,

I can see that you are using the LiteSpeed Cache plugin. Please clear all your plugin caches and temporarily deactivate the optimizing plugins while you are troubleshooting the issues. You can also check the following:

If nothing is helping, please provide us access to the site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello,

Thank you for looking. I have followed the steps you suggested and read the links you provided. That does not resolve the issue. I have kept the cache plugin off and have entered my information in the secure note.

You may make non-destructive changes to the site.

Thank you,

Hello.

I’m logged into the site and just noticed that my footer has been completely deleted. Did you guys delete it?

edit*

I don’t know what happened but my entire footer is gone and I don’t see it anywhere. I am not sure if someone on your end logged in and deleted it but i’m rather disappointed that happened. I have removed your admin account for now while I troubleshoot.

Not only was it deleted, an older footer was assigned to the entire site, so I know it wasn’t something accidental that happened on my end.

Edit 2 *-
I logged into the database to see that the data for the footer was still in the post content but it wasn’t showing up properly in the front end builder.
I restored a backup sql database and it’s fixed but do you know what caused this? From comparing the corrupted to the proper database content, I noticed that some of the corrupted data posted this:

<a href="/index.php/privacy-policy/

while the proper entry had these slashes:

<a href="/index.php/privacy-policy/

Hello Can,

We haven’t been able to log in to your site. We do not delete nor change anything in the site unless the user ask us for help. By the way, I have visited your homepage again and I am still finding the LiteSpeed Cache plugin enabled.

Please disable it while we are troubleshooting. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.