Mobile Menu Button

I am trying to fix my mobile button on my site and I can’t figure it out. When I click on it, a sidebar pops out from the right, which is all fine, but the menu on it isn’t the same as my desktop menu. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?
I just want it to say exactly what is on my desktop menu (Portfolio, Video, Portraits, About) .Thanks!

www.whitneymorgan.photography/wp

Hi There,

That is a sample menu from header template. Select the navigation element and then change the source of the menu. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbiejkllz5. The template has two different menu. One for desktop view and one for mobile view. See that mobile icon on the left? That will reveal screen size option so we can access those headers depending on the screen size.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.