Hi everyone, I noticed the strangest thing: on android smartphone the mobile menu button ist missing on pages where there is a Slider below masthead. Can you see why?
Thanks!!
Hi everyone, I noticed the strangest thing: on android smartphone the mobile menu button ist missing on pages where there is a Slider below masthead. Can you see why?
Thanks!!
Hi there,
As we do not have access to your WordPress Dashboard we can not make sure what should be the cause of the issue. Please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website to follow up the case. Meanwhile kindly follow the steps below to troubleshoot some common cases and get back to us with the result:
Thank you.
Yes of course, Sorry.
How can I send private replies?
Hi again. It’s weird - now it seems to work.
Thanks!
Glad it’s working now.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.