I can not get my mobile menu to work. Something broke at some point - maybe in the updates? Site has been live for about a year and it was working originally. Unsure what happened. It seems to work when I’m in the Cornerstone editor. I’ve tried in an incognito window and that did not help http://code.midlandu.edu/
Hi there,
There seem to be some JS code that is in your global JS panel that is causing the issue.
Please remove the lines <script></script> which are the opening and closing script tag that is in the global JS as you do not need to enclose JS codes in a script tag when you add it in the global JS.
OK, this is fixed. I’m still getting this error. 
Hi again,
I checked your site and I’m not seeing any error now and the mobile menu is also working fine (see screenshot)

Did you manage to fix the issue on your own? If you’re still having trouble, try clearing your browser’s cache and check the site again.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.