Mobile Menu and other random errors after Minifying css, html, js

I started using Cloudflare to optimize and minify my personal website before I use the tool for clients. It was successful in getting my Google Page speed ratings in the green but, when I enable the HTML, JS, and CSS Minify I get errors.

The footer appears at the top of the page in Under Construction mode. The Mobile Navigation doesn’t activate on browser size nor on mobile devices. Other page elements are out of wack as well. I can go in and tell my optimization, cache and minify tools what scrips to ignore but I’m hoping someone has ran in to the same issue and can save me a few hours of trial and error work on a live site.

I think I have pretty much narrowed this down to the Minify settings.

There are a few other optimizations that show up in page speed tools as well, mostly JS fixes. I can debug and work on these over time but the errors above will at least get me in the green.

Hi There,

X is already minified so turning on minification will break the team.

Please keep it off.

You can find more information about X Theme and Cloudfare on this link

https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Thank you