Mobile menu and footer Issues

Hi, my site is https://thenewcamerahouse.com.au/ is fine on desktop but something has caused the mobile view to cause two problems.

.1. Menu button doesn’t work

.2. Footer now appears as a second column.

Can you please help?

Thank you

Jon

Hello Jon,

Thanks for writing in! This issue usually happens if you have inserted a broken HTML code into the page. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Jon,

The issue only happens on your homepage. It seems that your Soliloquy [soliloquy id="1510"] shortcode is causing the issue. Please temporarily remove the shortcode and test your homepage again. Please clear all your plugin caches and browser cache before testing the homepage again. You may also use private browsing mode in testing the homepage.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you for the response.

This has solved the footer appearing as a second column.

However the menu button still doesn’t work on the mobile.

jon

Hi Jon,

I check your website on my actual mobile device and the mobile menu is just working fine. If it’s not working properly on your end, maybe it’s just a cache issue. I suggest that you clear your mobile browser cache.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you, However I have cleared my cache and checked on other peoples android and apple phones and the menu button doesn’t work or respond.

jon

Hi Jon,

Like my colleague, it seems that it is loading properly at my end. Can you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that help us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.