Mobile Looking Weird

Looking for a bit of help. Clients site is acting weird on mobile. The shadows should not be there and the footer is not responding. This was all working before.

Not a plugin conflict.
Not a cloudflare thing (didnt have cloudflare)
Rolled back to a past backup and it didn’t work
Turned off caching - no luck
Cant see the shadows on desktop or if I resize my screen on desktop.

Link: https://cappsmechanical.com

Pro 1.2.7
WP 4.9
Cloudways Hosting

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. Actually, the problem is not only on mobile but also in Safari browser. The reasons are that there is a box shadow with blur property set in the header. That blur property can be rendered only in Safari and Google Chrome does not render that.

So you will need to go to the Bar 2 in the header builder and change the options below:

To:

I did that in your installation and then purged all caches and the problem for the header went away. Now you need to go for all other elements that have the Box Shadow property enabled and set the option to 0 to get rid of the shadows.

Thank you.

Why do I have to do that? Why not just make the color transparent like I have been doing since the release of Pro? This is not good.

Also, what would be the fix for the footer?

Hi There,

I have added this to our issue tracker. There’s a known issue for box shadow at the moment. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Regarding the footer, can you clarify what you meant by it is not responding. This is what I saw:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.