Mobile Issue

I have a strange anomaly happening with mobile.

There are green boxes being placed around content where there are none set in Cornerstone.

I’m attaching some screencaptures of how it looks on mobile and how it looks in Cornerstone.

It’s bizarre

Hey Rick,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you have inserted this:

.m1d-1q.x-col {
    background-color: rgb(42, 169, 64);
}

If you can provide with us your WP details, we may be able to check the page and find the cause of this issue. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

imageYou can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

That’s very strange. I did not add that background script. I just went to Appearance - Customize and there’s no CSS there. I also didn’t find any CSS in Cornerstone for either the element, page or global (other than one for a font).

I added the secure note with login info.

Thank you.

Hey Rick,

On the browser that I am logged in, I do not see those green columns. When using other browsers, I see those green columns. Please log in to your SiteGround account and purge your site cache as well.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Cache has been cleared via Wordpress and on the server. It still shows up. Now it is showing up on both mobile and on desktop browsers.

It shows up on an iPhone using the latest iOS on Safari and Firefox, which has never viewed the site.

It is also showing up on desktop using Chrome and Firefox…again, never having viewed the site.

Hey Rick,

I edited the homepage to add a unique ID to the 2nd Section element on the page.

The changes I’ve made do not display on the homepage using any other browsers which is weird. I even deactivated the Caching plugin installed on your site. I even copied the homepage and created a test page.

• See the secure note below.

Could you please check your hosting provider or at least provide us access to it so we can double-check whether it has a site caching feature?

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.