Mobile Issue: Need to touch screen twice to move content

hello, I have never encountered this using X / Pro - when viewing https://www.experiencepinpoint.com on mobile the screen only moves after a 2nd touch or swipe, not on the first. Like there is some type of double touch feature enabled? Please advise, thanks!

Hi There,

I can replicate the issue on my end, it is quite unusual and we haven´t seen anybody report anything similar.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi I have determined it is something to do with the Pro theme as I have tested this installation with an old version of X, the default Twenty12 theme and it functions normally.

I am using a child theme so I even went and made Pro the main theme and it’s the same issue. So the error lies within the Pro theme

I currently have the Pro theme in place here with no plugins enabled: http://pinpointpromo.staging.wpengine.com

I also made a new page that I assigned no header or footer to and it’s also doing the same thing

I’d love to hear what I should do to try to resolve

Hey @metrostar,

The margin of your last footer text element is causing the issue (see Secure Note).

Please set the margin to 0. If you want to control the size, please use the width option instead.

Thanks.

YESSSSS!

Can you help me with something related to the footer… how do I get the elements in the footer to expand the full width of the footer on desktop? Like where it says made with love in ct all the way to the left and the bbb all the way to the right with the nav in the middle. I struggle with formatting in the footer tool

thank you for the help!!

Hi there,

Please try setting the Horizontal Alignment option under the Flex Layout of the bar to start.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.