Mobile Image not showing up on menu

We are using Pro on www.ripplesofgrace.com and just realized that our image on our mobile menu had stopped showing up when I load the site on my phone. It shows up if I shrink my browser all the way down on a desktop though. I am really confused as to why this is happening.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Are you referring to this logo?

If this is not the one in question, could you please add some screenshot in your next reply so that we will have an idea of what is going on.

Since you have installed a caching plugin WP Super Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

Yes that is the logo, and sorryabout the cacheing I deactivated the plugin.

Hi there,

Another support here and the logo is appearing in my mobile. Maybe it’s your mobile browser’s cache, please clear it too :slight_smile:

Browser cache is different from the cache generated in server side, deactivating them will not clear the cache on your browser.

Thanks!

I tried clearing my mobile cache and there was still nothing. I changed browsers and it’s working in safari but still not chrome on mobile.

Hello There,

Could you please make use of Chrome’s incognito mode or private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

That seemed to clean it up! Thanks!

You’re welcome.