Mobile header transparent after opening and closing mobile nav

Hi,

I did some updates yesterday, and I am not experiencing an issue with my mobile nav/header. The page loads fine, but when I open then close the mobile menu, the header becomes transparent (please see picture). Any idea how I can fix this? Thanks so much!

Hi @Brad_B_1,

Thanks for writing in.

I have tried to fix it for you however your admin link is disabled.

When clicked your background menu will return to transparent. Your CSS will be overwritten You can follow the CSS below to prioritize your code.

Add !important to your code. In your custom CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px)
(index):862
.x-navbar-inner {
    min-height: 55px;
    background: #4688d7 !important;
}

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

That worked. Thank you so much!

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.