Mobile Header Sticky Not Sticking & Nav Not Appearing

So the mobile header of the website is no longer sticking on mobile devices. It still works when viewing in mobile view on a desktop but specifically not on mobile devices. This seems to have also affected the modal navigation as the grid is clicked it disappears but the menu no longer appears on the phone.

Hi Devon,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affect your sticky mobile header.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I completely understand. I would not waste your time. I have used your them for 6 years and this one is stumping me as it works in the viewer but not actual mobile devices. when you login you will see every plugin we use is legitimate and official and we don’t have any crazy custom codes or shaky modifications. The integrity of our website is very well structured. I hope you can see that and are able to help us here. thank you for your time.

Hello Devon,

Thanks for sharing the login credentials. It seems that you have not set the Header Bar sicky for the mobile device. I went ahead and checked your settings, you have set Header Bar 1 sticky that is applicable for the larger devices and it has been set hidden for the small devices. You are using Header Bar 2, Bar 3 for mobile and you have not set it as sticky. I would suggest you enable the sicky toggle of the Header Bar 2 and Bar3. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Global-Headers-Pro

I also checked the Navigation modal and it seems that it is working. It might be an issue with the browser cache. I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

wow, did you clear the cache int he theme or something. the second you said everything was working it started working. all those setting s toggled them off a million times for mobile specifically. then you said they were off and they were and then it all just worked. im happy but what in the world.

Hey Devon,

Your site is quite heavily cached so always make sure to clear all caches including the browser’s cache to see the changes right away.

We’re glad we could help. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.