Mobile header jumps down

Hi there,

I’ve got the following problem: my mobile header is jumping down as soon as I start scrolling. It ends up on a lower position, but still sticky. so sticking to about 90px below the top of the screen. But initially, before scrolling, the position is fine!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. I tried this URL: http://doks.ipdemc.nl/index/klanten but it is not loading. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi Lely,

I’m sorry I forgot to provide you immediately. The site is http://doks.ipdemo.nl/

Kevin

Hi,

To fix it, you can add the following in Header > CSS

@media(max-width:979px) {
.hm6.x-bar {
    top: 0 !important;
}
}

Hope that helps