Mobile Header Background Color

Hello!

The header of my site http://www.narrowpassagedar.org/ is showing up with a blue background on iphone viewing. On iPad viewing it is there on vertical view but disappears on landscape. These instructions did not resolve the issue: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/white-background-in-header-on-mobile/22778, but then I was unclear on where to locate X > Launch > Options > CSS. I entered CSS in Cornerstone >Theme Options > CSS (from sidebar) with no results.

Thanks!

Hi there,

You are adding the code in the right place but please try this:

.ubermenu-skin-deepsky.ubermenu-responsive-toggle {
   clear: both;
}

You can find more info on how to check for CSS selectors here.
Then information about writing your custom CSS here.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you! This worked! I appreciate your efforts and quick reply. I’m a happy customer!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.