Mobile fold out menu loading expanded on only one post page

Hello

I have a fold out menu in the header at the top of all of my posts on my site motherculture.love

On almost the whole site the navigation loads properly- you navigate to a post on mobile and in the header the collapsed menu loads

On this one post below- it always loads the menu completely expanded UNLESS it’s within a few minutes of updating the post OR I deactivate the WP Fastest Cache plugin which I’ve gone ahead and done before writing this post

How can I fix this problem so that the menu always loads collapsed? Any idea what it is about this singular post causing this problem? I would like to fix the problem and Re-Activate the WP Fastest Cache plugin

Thank you so much! Attaching login details in private message below

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, regretfully I’m not entirely certain of the issue the mobile menu works fine in this post and on other posts.

Please clarify,

Hello

Like I said in my first message- the mobile menu works fine NOW but only because I disabled the WP Fastest Cache plugin- this seems very strange to me that activating the plugin would have this effect I described on the nav menu BUT ONLY FOR THIS ONE POST

Something about Fastest Cache and this post seem to be conflicting? Or does the conflict lie elsewhere?

Thank you so much!

Hi,

WP Fastest Cache minimizes the theme js and css which is causing a lot of issues since it is already minimized.

You need to exclude the theme’s js and css in WP Fastest cache.

Please exclude the following files
JS
wp-content/themes/x/framework/js/dist/site/x-body.min.js
wp-content/themes/x/framework/js/dist/site/x-head.min.js?
wp-content/themes/x/framework/js/dist/site/x-icon.min.js
wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/js/dist/site/x-body.min.js
wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/js/dist/site/x-head.min.js
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-body.js
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-head.js

CSS
wp-content/themes/pro/framework/css/dist/site/stacks/ethos.css

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.