Mobile drop down menus don't work after latest X update

Hello,

I just updated X to the latest version, 6.0.2; WordPress 4.9.4 running X - Child Theme: Icon theme.
I then flushed the cache, and cleared Safari history on my phone. iphone SE model MLMG2LL/A, iOS 11.2.6.

Unfortunately now the drop down menu on Mobile will not activate/drop down on most, if not all,pages. For example here:




etc. . .

Can you please help?

Thanks very much,
Laura

Hello @llart3,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Although you have updated X to the latest version 6.0.2 but I see that you are still running Cornerstone 2.1.4. Can you please update Cornerstone to the latest version 3.0.2? Runing old version of Cornerstone along with latest version of X Theme can cause compatibilty issues.

In case issue still persists after updating Cornerstone, please share website login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi again,

Thanks very much for your quick reply!
I updated Cornerstone and the problem seems to be solved :+1:t2:
I didn’t update it when it came out because I thought it said compatibility with the latest Wordpress was unknown. I’m wondering, whenever Cornerstone (or X) has an update, are they always compatible with the latest wordpress version?

Thank you,
Laura

Hello @llart3,

Thanks for updating thread.

We make sure that the updates we release are compatible with WordPress core. That’s the reason why we always suggest our customers to run the latest version of WordPress, X/Pro and Cornerstone. However, it’s always a good idea to test the update on a staging server, just to ensure everything works properly there before updating your live site.

Thanks.

Ok thank you very much – I really appreciate the help.

Best,
Laura

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.