Hi,
I am having the problem, that the page on Desktop looks like this:

on Mobile it looks like this:

I deactivated WP Rocket to be sure it is not a caching or minimizing thing…what can this be…I didn’t have that problem a week ago…
Hi,
I am having the problem, that the page on Desktop looks like this:

on Mobile it looks like this:

I deactivated WP Rocket to be sure it is not a caching or minimizing thing…what can this be…I didn’t have that problem a week ago…
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
Can you please post your website or the page URL in a secure note, so that we can have a look.
Thanks
In You reduce page size it so not happening. Everything is fine than.
Only on a real mobile the page looks different
Japp, that’s it.
Thanks
Glad to hear it’s sorted.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.