Mobile devices show code and not actual page content

After publishing a page with TEXT and a BACKGROUND IMAGE I saw my base page but all content was only code. No TEXT nor BACKGROUND IMAGE. I checked this on my own phone as well as had 2 friends check with the same result.

I am able to get the full page on my phone after switching from MOBILE to DESKTOP a few times.

I have X-Pro Theme and am new to this so it could be user error, something that I am missing.

I should also mention that I had checked the various views for desktop and other device screens to optimize the page for the best look on those devices before saving. It looks fine on my desktop in Mobile view. But shows only code when I view it on an actual mobile device.

How do I fix this?

Thank you in advance for your assistance

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

This is some thing a strange issue, and we never notice this before from any customer. Can you please help us to provide your website URL as well as your WP login details in secure note so that we can check whether its a theme issue or a content related issue that you have created.

Thanks

The secure note has been created. Thank you for the assistance!

Hi There,

The issue is due to the plugin WP-touch, which is not supporting the content editor shot codes to render.
Pro theme already responsive and support all kind of mobile device, no need to use any other plugin for mobile support.

Let us know if you have any specific reason to use the WP-touch plugins, we can look on to it.

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.