Mobile and desktop -- error

Hi there again

Please help - my main Homepage or Salespage content shows differently on mobile phone - I’ve discovered now —I’d have to check from now on—

On mobile it shows the normal edits of Cornerstone - showing the actual contents I have typed BUT on mobile phone, it is showing the Lorem Epsom default sample paragraph words ---- OMG please helppppppp meeeeeeeeeee

see the URL in the SECURE NOTE section, please

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This issue is common if you are using the demo content as the base of your page. To resolve this issue, you will have to make sure that all your section and rows are visible in all screen sizes. Please delete those sections and/or rows that contains the demo contents and are useless on the page. You can check this in the section or row settings and look for the “Hide Based on Screen Width”.

To make sure that you can see all the sections and rows, please make use of the skeleton mode when editing for faster response and easy access of the elements on the preview area.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

URGENT

thank you for the response

BUT your advice is very vague - I am not techie so please what do you exactly mean? What do I actually do?

Highlight the small mobile phone icon that says X? or highlight all icons desktop, laptop and all - I actually dont understand this section that says HIDE BASED ON SCREEN WIDTH - hide what??

What does the skeleal command really means? Its all just labels of words there saying button , row 1 - text ETC – Do I use this to edit? Edit what? I cant see my designs or texts in this skeletal section ---- I dont really know what to do - CAN you explain this please

Because of my trial and error now - my first section disappeared and i dont have a clue how to get it back

such a hard work this Cornerstone

THANK YOU

sorry about the moaning - such a learning curve! But I managed to retrieve the lost section and in fact learned using the skeletal section or skeleton thing tool - thanks!

I sort of found my way around using the ROW section to tick and untick the HIDE SCREEN width thing

THANK YOU

You are welcome and thanks for letting us know :slight_smile: