Hi.
When looking at this page www.rosenhanska.se on my iPad the menubar becomes blue when the meny is mobile adjusted. How do I change that color from blue to ex white?
Tomas
Hi.
When looking at this page www.rosenhanska.se on my iPad the menubar becomes blue when the meny is mobile adjusted. How do I change that color from blue to ex white?
Tomas
Hi Tomas,
I can see that aside from the default menu in X theme that is automatically switching to mobile menu, you also enable superfly menu. This setup will give you 2 mobile menu buttons on mobile. Is that intended? That is not a recommended setup because it will confusing to have 2 mobile menu buttons at once. To change the blue one, use the following custom CSS:
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed { background-color: transparent; box-shadow: none; }
Change transparent to your preferred color. But then this will still give you 2 mobile menu buttons. Are you sure about this setup?
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.