Mixing Revolution Sliders and Columns

Hello X,
I love the theme, and use it for all of my websites.
However, I have one problem that I just can’t solve.
I am currently building a site on a localhost with Pro, and I have uploaded it to another website I made.

On localhost it looks like this.

Currently the Introduction column at the top is a revolution slider, the text and button was all written in the Rev Slider plugin, not Cornerstone.
Is there a way to add elements such as text, buttons and images in cornerstone over a Rev slider.

In summary, can I use Cornerstone to write over a rev slider.
I hope you understand my issue.

Kind Regards,
Ashley

Hey,

Unfortunately, it is not possible. You can create a block after the Rev slider and use the position: relative and a high z-index CSS property to overlap the Slider, but it will cause mobile complications.

Hi John,

I’m glad I asked. I will find another way of getting this to work.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Ash

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.