Mix of menu's an anchor to page item

Hi,

I have a small festival site with two pages (in English, and in Dutch). These are in the regular menu. I would like to have third item in the menu on both pages, that links to a section with id ‘info_tickets’ at the bottom of both pages. I added it as #info_tickets to the menu. This works fine on the home page (Dutch), but not in the English page. I can understand that, because these id’s need to be unique. But I could not find a way to get an anchor to the info_tickets section at the English page as well.

Would you have any suggestions?

This is the URL:

www.poeziebordeel.nl

Thanks!

Hi,

You can use the same id in your english page(info_tickets).

It’s totally fine as long as it’s not on the same page.

Thanks

True, thanks, it worked. I had tried that, but made the classical - instead of _ error on the English page. The rest was tunnel vision :wink:

Thanks

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: