Mistery CSS effect

Hello team,

I want to take everything x theme because “icone 4” looks too much like my model. I will modify the rest with CSS.

I still have one last impossible mission for me.

Could you please help me make the effect that you can see here https://www.premiere-heure.fr/ when you see written “premiere heure” and that disappears upwards.

I do not get enough of the CSS to suck the code and reproduce it.

Do you think I could find help at home for that?

Thank you in advance for your response.
See you soon.

Hi There,

Unfortunately this is not a feature offered by X.

You could create a Revolution slider above the masthead and add a scroll to bottom button, but it would require a click and would not be automatic as on the referenced website.

If you would like it to scroll down automatically I would suggest you looking for a Wordpress Pre-Loader Plugin which allows you to load your own image as a loader icon and which server similar functionality.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.