I reloaded/installed the current versions of WordPress and Pro.
When I went to the site, I noticed that all the icons ended up disappearing:
I can’t figure out why.
Thanks in advance for your help!
I reloaded/installed the current versions of WordPress and Pro.
When I went to the site, I noticed that all the icons ended up disappearing:
I can’t figure out why.
Thanks in advance for your help!
I discovered this, but I’m not sure why this is the case:

Apparently, it’s an issue with W3 Total Cache and the CDN.
First I followed the instructions from this site:
Pasted into the .htaccess file the following code per instructions:
<FilesMatch “.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff|woff2|font.css|css|js)$”>
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin “*”
This resulted in some of the web fonts reappearing, not all of them.
Then realized it might be the CDN and cache, as discovered in the screenshot above.
Ran the “Create Distribution”, did a purge of both the cache and the modules… And “magically” all the webfont icons reappeared.
Still curious as to why all this occurred when I reloaded/installed WP and Pro.
But just glad it’s working.
Glad you were able to resolve it 