Hello,
the WIP can be found at iekpetra dot edu dot gr
Out of the sudden I’m missing Visual / Text as shown on screens
I have installed Redirect Plugin and touched a few Jetpack options.
Please advise
Bill
Hello,
the WIP can be found at iekpetra dot edu dot gr
Out of the sudden I’m missing Visual / Text as shown on screens
I have installed Redirect Plugin and touched a few Jetpack options.
Please advise
Bill
It came back, I will updated if needed.
Hello Bill,
Thanks for writing in! Please keep in mind that Raw Content element will take whatever content you will insert. It could be a css, js, html or anything you place in there will be displayed. The text element on the other hand will automatically convert any line breaks and new line into <br> and <p> tags. And with text element, this is where you can see visual/text mode in its content editor.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.