Missing Settings Pane in Cornerstone

When I go into Cornerstone to edit, instead of the four icons in the top left corner, I get three words: Layout, Elements, Inspector. Clicking on one of these takes me to the same pane as clicking on one of the first three icons (i.e., layout, elements, and inspector) in a normal layout. However, I see no way to get to the Settings Pane. There is no settings icon and no mention of settings anywhere that I can find. How do I call up the settings?

Hi there,

Please update X and Cornerstone to the latest version which are X 6.0.4 and Cornerstone 3.0.4.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi. I had downloaded everything fresh yesterday, and I had already redone everything today before you wrote. In other words, I had already installed the latest versions of both, and the reinstallations were also the latest versions. The issue did not change. Also, before doing the reinstallation today, I cleared out my cache.

Hi There,

We are really sorry you are facing issue with the theme.

Please provide us your website details so that we can help you to find out the cause of the issue.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.