Missing Revolutionary Slider Plugin

Not sure what’s going on but when I went to activate the “Revolution Slider” to use for the “Agency” theme it wasn’t there. Where can I find this beautiful plugin?

Hello @VernardFields,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Have you installed the Revolution Slider plugin from X > Overview > Extensions? After that you need to activate from Plugins > Installed Plugins. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I have a similar issue, I can see the plugin but when i try to install it but it says that error occurred and when i see the details it shows this

Hi there @siddhesh_masurkar,

Thanks for writing in. I’ve just checked and Slider Revolution is available for download correctly, this most probably points to an issue with your site communicating with our server.

Please follow this guide here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201

If it still doesn’t work, please start a new thread/topic and someone will be right along to assist.

Thanks!

it does not help, i am hosting it myself and making sure the website is first ready with all editing and then want to host it online with go daddy or blue host. Do you think if i allow them to host my site first and then edit is instead of editing it on my host itself will solve this issue?? Please let me know1

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Please double check for file permissions and make sure that your plugins folder is writable. There are only two thing that won’t allow you to install the plugin, it’s either your connection to theme.co is block or that the plugins folder is not writable.

Is there any error message on display? Please send it in your next reply.

Cheers.