Hi there,
On my Portfolio page the selector for categories is missing. When i change the stack it is there in Icon, Ethos. But not in Integrity. I have Pro theme running.
Please take a look.
Thanks.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! You need to assign some of the portfolio items to the portfolio categories, then it will appear on the list.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!
Well, that is exactly the problem. All item are assigned to categories and is still not showing up…it did with the X theme though…when i switched to Pro is when it dissapeared.

Hi There,
I have actually tested with Pro, Integrity stack and I was able to see the category list after assigning to portfolio items.
Can you please try enabling WP_DEBUG mode by changing the following line in your wp-config.php file and then visit your portfolio settings to see if PHP is throwing any errors.
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
If that doesn’t help, we will require your login credentials to check this issue further. Make sure to use secure note option when submitting your information.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.