Missing page titles and different H2 format when trying to replicate look-and-feel to sister site

Hi. We have a new X Theme-powered site at happydogsnyc.com/lic. We have an old site (for a different location of our business, with slightly different content) at happydogsnyc.com/south-williamsburg. I am trying to convert the old site to the new X Theme look and feel.

I’ve got most of it done at a staging site 159.203.167.194/south-williamsburg but I’m having two problems exemplified by this page: 159.203.167.194/south-williamsburg/daycare:

  1. The titles of pages aren’t showing up. How do I make them show up?
  2. The in-page content has subtitles using h2 tags – and they are showing up too big and indented? How do I make the h2 subtitles smaller and without the left indent?

For reference, here is the corresponding page on the new site: happydogsnyc.com/long-island-city/daycare

The page on the new site shows the page title showing up (and correctly centered and sized) and the h2 subtitles (correctly left-justified and sized).

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in for the very detailed post information.

1.) The titles is not showing up because you have added this custom css:

.entry-title{
font-size:0px;
opacity:0;
}

And this one:

.entry-header, .entry-content {
margin-top:-50px;
}

Removing this two css blocks will resolve the issue.

2.) Again, this issue happen because of you custom css:

h1,h2{
margin-left:30%;
font-size:55px;
}

Please remove this code and if you want to know more about element spacing, please check out this knowlegde base on how you can adjust the element spacing.

Hope this helps.