Missing Options Under - Theme Options -> Integrity

I do not see the rest of the options under Theme Options -> Integrity.

I’ve tried scrolling, but there isn’t anything to scroll to in this case.

Hi There,

Please remove the theme via FTP and re-install it.

Make sure to have all cache and optimizations plugins off during the process.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

I removed the theme and reinstalled it. However, those options are still missing.

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks!

I put the info into the secure note. Thanks

Hey @wbgTHEMECO,

Sorry for the confusion. The options will not display if you’re using a Pro header because they are only for the Classic Header.

Thanks.

Eureka! But of course. I can create a fully customized blog list (home.php) header and/or a blog single header (single.php).

Thanks for the clarification!!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.