Missing Navigation on Desktop Site

Hello X Team - The navigation was working fine on my test server, see - http://pepper.bluetroop.com/ and then I migrated the web-site over to the GoDaddy server and now the navigation is missing on the desktop version of the site, see - https://peppersquarecleaners.com. Seems to look fine on mobile.

Any ideas on how I can fix this please? Do you need access into the site?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that the menu in the new domain does not have the same menu structure with the test server. I would recommend that you import and export the Theme Options of the test server to the new domain. You can make use of the Theme Options manager for that. To know more about this feature, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/addons-customizer-manager/77/1

If nothing is working, please provide us access to both sites.

Regards.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I checked and the menu code is different, it seems to be using a different template part. Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well?

For the meantime, please delete your X theme and re-install it again just to make sure the templates are new and not from update residue.

Thanks!

I don’t understand. Delete X Theme on the live web-site? Won’t that delete all my data?

Hey @bluetroop2,

Maybe @Rad meant to delete X in your themes folder via FTP then re-upload it again using the same way. That way, your data or theme options won’t get reset or deleted because your only working with the files and not the database.

Anyway, I see you don’t have a menu in your live site but there’s a menu being shown in the front-end. This tells us that there’s something wrong with how you migrated your site. Please complete your site migration first and then we’ll continue checking.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.