Missing Letter "s" during registration

Hi,
I am using the plugin Ultimate Member to handle membership on my site. I have encountered a problem where during Registration the letter “s” in the user name gets rendered and saved as a blank space.
eg (Testaccount will save as Te taccount)

I contacted Ultimate member support and they asked that I trouble shoot this by disabling the theme and try. After disabling X theme and registering the registration worked perfectly.

Seems like a problem with X Theme and Ultimate member. Is this a known issue? Can you provide some assistance?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! First of all, could you please try testing for a plugin conflict by disabling your other 3rd party plugins. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!