Missing Icons

I’m missing the icon packages with the exception of the branded icons after migrating to Pro. The site isn’t live yet

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and it turns out that you have renamed the pro folder as ‘digipurpose’. Please revert the folder name to its original name and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Same problem. When I choose Icon from the Element I don’t have access to other icons

Hi there,

I went to your website and added a new test page and added an icon there. While I was in the Pro Builder I could see the icons in the list:

Would you please kindly give us more detailed information with screenshots to know which icons you are talking about which is missing?

Thank you.

I only see one set of icons. I was under the impression that I could choose from different sets such as Font Awesome and Flat icons. Please clarify.

Hi,

Please note that xtheme only uses fontawesome.

Thanks