Missing Icons in Cornerstone -Back end and Front end!

It took me a while to figure out why I am getting odd little boxes along side some menu items and some odd icons alongside my category entries on my archives pages. Then when working in X realizes that all of the teeny icons to guide you in the back end of cornerstone are gone!

Is there any way to restore this???

The website is www.bluephoenixwellness.com

Thanks- back end screen shot attached:

1 Like

Hi,

Please refer to the link below

Hope that helps.

Oh boy! No way I am able to fix this myself! This is way beyond my capabilities! How would I get help??? I am for right now gonna assume that link leads to your support and ask for some help - Digital Ocean is the server on this site and it runs Nginx - I have 3 other sites site on digital ocean running x and this has not been an issue on any of them! I have turned off and deleted, many, many plugins that were installed by a poor developer - holding off deleting all of them until I am sure what they affect.

Nope- That link goes nowhere… Can I request help here on this fix?

ALSO- HOW come I keep trying to communicate on my Husband’s account - for HIS site issues and Keep Getting REDIRECTED to MY ACCOUNT??? - way confusing

Hi There,

Please try following this link (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-font-awesome/200), which has a detailed guide.

You need to FTP access to connect to your server and then you should be able to edit your .htaccess file as mentioned in the above guide.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.