Missing "Edit With Cornerstone" link

Good morning all,

I’m just starting with the X Theme. I’m missing the “Edit With Cornerstone” link on the live page customization bar. The bar does however contain the “Edit With Visual Composer” link. To remedy this I’ve tried deactivating, uninstalling, and reinstalling all plugins and child/parent theme. The site contains all the same information and still no “Edit With Cornerstone” link.

Site is TheEnihTeam.com

Hey,

I have checked your page and all looks normal. Can you send to us a screenshot of the problem?

What do you think?

Hi There,

On The newer versions of X you need to hover X and edit page.

If the page was not created with CS the option to edit wont appear, and you will need to access the page via WP Claasic backend editor and confirm you wanna edit it with CS

Hope it helps

Thanks Joao. Yes, I’m now able to edit. Is this how it will be for each page created with CS from now on?

Hi there,

Yes, that is for the new version of X.