Missing edit post and other theme and wp options along from the admin toolbar

After migrating website to WordPress hosting I found out that a lot of options missing from admin / toolbar
Like edit page, edit post, theme-options etc…

Hello @Pavlito,

Thanks for writing in! Please check your 3rd party plugins installed. it could be the one removing those admin menu buttons. I can see that you are using a Multisite setup. Also, make sure that you are a Super Admin. We would love to check your site settings and how it is set up. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

I have added secure note. LEt me know if you need more info

Hi @Pavlito,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working. Can you please check and send it once again?

NOTE: Please check if that user has the proper privilege to have those options.

Thanks

i don’t have option to reset the password?
Maybe because it is relate to wordpress.com hosting?
Also there is a loginizer plugin

Can you reset the password or request password?

Hello @Pavlito,

We cannot log in to the site. it seems that your domain is hosted in WordPress.com. To create or edit a post please go here:

For further assistance, please contact WordPress.com support:

Best Regards.

Did you try reseting password?

Hey @Pavlito,

We still cannot log in.

Even if I logged in to my own account to WordPress.com, I am still not able to be logged in to your WP site.

In the meantime, please check out this documentation to know how you can create or edit a post in a WordPress.com hosted site:
https://wordpress.com/support/posts/#how-to-create-a-new-post

Thank you for your understanding.

Hey, I have added you again as admin. Email used is support@theme.co

Hi @pavlito,

When I tried to enter your credentials, we couldn’t find your account. Please update it with the correct ones.

Thank you.

New account is created for you. You should set a new password please check email again

Hey @pavlito,

We’re sorry if this wasn’t mentioned before but you should not use the support@theme.co email nor any of our emails to create an account on your site especially, since auto-responses like password resets could get deleted by our admins.

Please create an account for us using a dummy email and provide us with username and password. If you’re not sure how to add a new account in WordPress.com, please reach out to their support so they can teach you how.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.