Missing Cornerstone ID, CLASS and STYLE fields

Hi, I might be very stupid, but the newer version of cornerstone is missing the ID, CLASS and STYLE fields in the new elements options at the very bottom of the left hand menu. These were very useful for targeting specific elements with only a basic knowledge of CSS.

Is there a way to get these back, or a very similar easy targeting feature? I am not a developer, but maintain two sites, and finding details of the elements to target in CSS is proving to be a challenge.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!

The fields are still in the new element, even its more better and powerful feature for inline CSS.
Please click on the customize tab and you can see all the fields there.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you! I was quite right, I was being stupid!

:slight_smile: Enjoy the theme!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.