This is very disturbing. Received my first comment 5 days ago. Was notified by email as expected. Went to moderation in comments and approved the comment. Went to site and comment was displaying on post. Today the post has no comment. Moderation shows no comment under any of the filters. Considering that this is a fundamental aspect of your software I am extremely concerned. Can you please explain what happened to the comment? The auto close comments is not checked, but set to 300 days. is there another setting that discards comments in 5 days or less? Please advise.
John
Hi there,
Kindly consider that comment section is the core functionality of the WordPress platform and is not part of our theme.
I did a Google Search and encountered good results which can be a good starting point for your troubleshooting of the case.
Thank you.
Also having a similar issue. I can see comments when I’m logged in as admin, but cannot see them publically. Strange.
Hi there,
Would you mind checking the link Christopher suggested? You should be able to find some guides on how to troubleshoot the issue with the comments.
In case you’re not able to find it, we can try to have a look but kindly provide your admin details in a Secure Note.
Hi there,
It seems that you have deleted your post.
Please let us know some information about the issue you are having so that we can assist you.
Thank you.