Missing buttons and Icon List issue in tablet only

Hi, my site is www.auctionstoppers.com and it just went live yesterday so I could check all the pages in all formats (laptop, tablet (small), and phone), and it seems that the layout of the small tablet version is messed up.

For example, on the home page, the buttons in the Avoiding Foreclosure section are missing, and in Properties We Buy the text is wrapping under the icon. Similar issues on the other pages as well. Everything is the way it should be on the phone and laptop. The pages don’t look messed up in the tablet view in Cornerstone or customizer. What is going on?

Hey @svaldez,

I checked your site in all sizes and there’s nothing missing. Would you mind giving us screenshots of the issue? But first, please clear your browsers cache and check in incognito mode.

Thanks.

Ok, I have cleared the cache on the tablet. I am not sure how to switch to incognito mode on the tablet, but in trying, I checked the pages in Chrome and all is fine there. I double checked in the internet browser that is included on the tablet and it’s still messed up. I’ve included screenshots below. Any idea why it would be off on that browser only?

Hi @svaldez,

This could be because of the browser. I will forward this thread to our developer so that they could check this further.

Please share us the details of the browser. Name and Version of the browser and what device are you using so that we could try replicate the problem.

Thank you so much.

It’s a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 model SM-T217T with Android version 4.4.4. I don’t see any info about what browser it is though. There isn’t a settings or properties section for me to check like on the desktop. The icon on the home screen just says “Internet.” When I searched online, I found this: “Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 adopts the stock Android browser as its default.” If you need more specific info, please direct me where to look. Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for the info!

Our Development team will be looking on to the issue!

Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.