Missing Admin Toolbar

I was working on my site when suddenly the admin toolbar disappeared. I have tried the usual things deactivating plugins, etc. No luck. Is it somehow related to the footer builder? I think that is where I was working last.

Thanks

Hello @wowflak,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Under Pro > Settings > User Preference > WordPress Toolbar select Always On. You can watch following screencast.

To learn about Permission Manager, please refer following article:

Thanks.

Thanks, but that did not work.

Still blank at top

Hi there,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with your admin details in a Secure Note so that we can check it.

Thank you.

I tried that already a couple of times. See secure note for login info.
Thanks

Hi again,

Thanks for the credentials. I did some deep testing and I found the issue is with your footer’s subscribe modal content. I believe it has a missing HTML tag which is breaking your site’s markup. Please review your footer’s subscribe modal content and check for errors.

Cheers!

Thanks, that was it!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.